Senior Business Analyst – Vantage Business Intelligence Jersey City, New Jersey
Title: Senior Business Analyst – Vantage Business Intelligence
Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Jersey City, New Jersey
Vignetic is looking for a Senior Business Analyst who will be a functional analyst for the Vantage Business Intelligence Team.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work with multiple stakeholders to gather business requirements for development on multiple platforms (Business Warehouse, SAP ECC, BOBJ, and SAP Cloud Platform and Power BI).
- Work with the technical team to develop new products and test them.
- Client facing lead for support and training of new and existing developments.
Essential Skills & Qualifications:
- Prepare Business Requirement Documents (BRD) for break fixes and enhancements. Tasks include research, write up, and working with the technical team to deliver requirements.
- Maintain JIRA board for the revenue recognition project which is includes: creating epic and stories, testing, and working with developers.
- Primary lead on client facing and ad hoc projects such as the new report, input template, and interface creation.
- Prepare and provide trainings for clients for new users and new developments. Trainings can be standard, or custom made to agencies when presented.
- UAT and QA testing for development and break fixes.
- Maintain batch jobs running in SAP GUI for recognition reporting.
- Primary lead for user support. Provide user support all the following levels:
- Tier 1 access and software questions is questions such as password rest.
- Tier 2 are training questions on current functionality.
- Tier 3 is production issue resolution. Require coordination with technical and development groups and may lead break fix or enhancement development.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance or computer science
- Minimum of 5 years accounting/finance or development experience
- Financial acumen
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Must have strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills (including, presentation, written and verbal)
- Attention to detail a must
- Solutions-provider, strategic problem solver
- A proven autonomous worker
- Ability to switch gears quickly
- Ability to multi-task
- Must be flexible and adaptable to change
- Computer literate: proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Excel) required
- Knowledge SAP ERP a plus
- Knowledge of SAP BPC a plus