Senior SAP SD Implementer Jersey City, NJ
Title: Senior SAP SD Implementer
Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Jersey City, NJ
Vignetic is looking for a Senior SAP SD Implementer who will be responsible for analyzing, designing, developing, and delivering solutions in the Order to Cash module areas of the template in a Professional Services environment, specifically SD, with a strong understanding of integration to PS, MM and FI/CO to meet global and local legal/business requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Sales processes: document types, item categories, material determination, partner determination, copy requirements, status management, text control, output control, billing types and account determination.
- Sales pricing: pricing procedures, condition types, tables, and access sequences, copy and pricing routines.
- Organizational structures and Customer Master data.
- Order related billing: Fixed price, periodic and milestone, time & materials, and intercompany billing with EDI.
Along with other team members, you will interact and engage frequently with business users, managers, project leaders, and functional leads to discuss specific business needs, gather detailed business requirements ensuring a full understanding of what is required to determine solution options and innovate the template as well as support existing solutions.
You will gauge the complexities of business processes and particular functional/business area issues, employing problem solving and reasoning skills to come up with solutions that; satisfy core business requirements, proactively support new business needs, and deliver business benefit and enhance the user experience.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Responsible for analyzing, solutioning, designing, configuring, and testing within the OTC area, main focus on SD.
- Ability to analyze and translate business requirements into process and functional system solutions to satisfy the business needs and improve user experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to express identified solutions in terms understood by the business.
- Liaise with other CoE members to maintain and apply coherent, optimized, integrated, and standardized processes.
- Must be able to adapt and quickly learn new areas to be able to deliver integrated solutions.
- Ability to think logically and creatively to deliver robust solutions working in a customized SAP environment, with a strong understanding of standard SAP processes.
- Provide Level 4 support – Ability to identify and diagnose problems and resolve/implement solutions.
- Prepare comprehensive documentation according to the project implementation methodology for all aspects of development, for example: Business Requirement/Solution design documents, functional specifications, configuration documents, functional testing, and integration testing scripts.
- Perform comprehensive testing of solutions in development and QA environments, including regression testing before any changes are released to the Production environment.
- Ensure successful deployment and implementation of solutions and assess user feedback.
- Ensure for assigned work: milestones and related signoffs are achieved on a timely basis in accordance with the project plan, monitor progress of tasks against the project plan, communicate any variations or issues.
- Must have the ability to multi-task, work will be required on multiple projects as well as leading some projects.
- Liaise with other CoE team members to communicate planned production releases, change impact, and co-ordinate training needs.
- Demonstrate a strong business process understanding within a professional services environment.
- Maintain sufficient knowledge of master data, sales order processing, pricing, budget and cost management, 3rd party billing and intercompany billing.
- Any other duties as directed by the Global Manager.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- In ECC 6.0, candidate must have an advanced understanding and functional knowledge coupled with hands-on experience of configuring and delivering business solutions in SD and related operational areas, with full knowledge of integration points to other modules, especially PS/MM/FI/CO.
- Master data, basic functions, sales and billing, status management, pricing, cost management and intercompany billing using EDI.
- Familiarity with Resource Related billing is essential in ECC 6.0
- Prior experience of adapting SAP to a professional services environment.
- Experience with PS and CATS highly beneficial.
- Must have customized development experience – designing logic for user exits, BAPIs, enhancement points, custom application design, reports, interfaces etc.
- Experience of UX/UI application design.
- Global implementation experience required, particularly within a SAP COE will be a distinct advantage.
- Must demonstrate initiative, critical, and creative thinking, strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Proven ability to lead other Team members on projects.
- BS or BA degree in Information Technology or Business-related field required or equivalent years of experience in the field.
- Minimum of 8 years hands-on experience of configuration and delivering business solutions in SD module.
- Completion, at minimum, of 4 distinct SAP implementations.
- Media/Advertising industry is a plus.
- Experience working with waterfall and agile project methodologies.
- A proven ability to develop positive working relationships in a distributed team, experience collaborating with offshore team members is valued.
- Be prepared to travel as required. (minimal).