Senior Software Engineer (Collab Services) New York, New York
Title: Senior Software Engineer
Job Type: Full-Time
Vignetic is looking for a Senior Software Engineer who will help the team advance the set of services to the next level, in the following large areas but not limited to: evolve the service architecture to the next generation; improve service scalability and collaborate with the partners teams for great end-to-end customer collaboration experiences.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Own and deliver complete features, including design, architecture, implementation, testability, debugging, and shipping.
- Work closely with other disciplines to shape the product.
- Demonstrate the ability to learn quickly, be self-directed, and work well with other people and partner teams.
- Foster a culture of being agile, innovative, team-oriented, and customer-focused.
- Utilizing.NET infrastructure to create software solutions that meet the organization’s requirements.
- Influence priorities, investment, and architecture as part of collab services extended leadership team.
Essential Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent years’ work experience (4+ years)
- Solid design and problem-solving skills, with a strong bias for engineering excellence at scale.
- 5+ year of work experience on large scale services
- Software programming skills in C#, ASP.net, .Net Core, Platform Services, and Back-end Services
- Outstanding cross-discipline and cross-group collaboration skills
- Deep passion for customers, design thinking, data analysis, and technology
- Proficiency in debugging and diagnosing service health issues
- Demonstrated experience in shipping high-quality products or services