Software Developer Princeton, NJ
Title: Software Developer
Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: 100% remote until return-to-office determined (Princeton, NJ)
Vignetic is looking for a highly dedicated, motivated, and passionate Software Developers who can use the right tools to find the best solutions to problems. As part of the scrum team, you will play an important role in all aspects of product development – design, development, integration, and testing.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop well designed, testable, and efficient code according to specifications
- Write functional and unit test code to automatically test key parts of the system
- Implement software solutions per product requirements
- Work closely with test engineers to review requirements, system designs and plan for both manual and automated testing
- Provide on-call support for cloud-deployed services as part of a DevOps team
- Investigate field issues, support production systems, and diagnose root cause of defects/issues
- Collaborate within and outside your Scrum team in a resourceful and flexible manner
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Degree in computer science or
- Strong Java / Kotlin development skills with at least 5+ years’
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong experience with Python, Groovy or Perl
- Experience developing serverless solutions with cloud technologies like AWS, GCP, or Azure.
- Support a SaaS environment to meet service
- An aptitude for analytical problem
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work well in an Agile scrum
- Skill to quickly learn new technologies and work in a fast-paced
- Deep understanding of object-oriented design, data structures and analytics, and algorithms, working with database technologies such as DynamoDB, MemcacheDB, or Redis as well as Protocol Buffers
- C++ experience
- Build tools such as Gradle or
- Containerization with
- Developing and deploying RESTful web
- Industry knowledge of cable or
Physical Requirements & Notes:
- This is a conscious, clean, well-organized, and supportive office environment.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer are normal.
- All candidates must pass compliance background screening and drug.
- Visa sponsorship is not available for this position; you must be legally authorized to work in the United States.