Technical Architect Websphere Chicago, IL
Title: Technical Architect WebSphere Senior Associate
Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: All Major Cities
Our client is seeking an individual who can work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self-awareness, personal strengths, and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy, and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments, and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum Degree Requirement: Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum Years of Experience: 4 years
- Defining, designing, and implementing complex enterprise system integration solutions with industry standard technologies.
- Demonstrating experience with the following technologies: IBM WebSphere Application Server, Oracle Database, IBM HTTP Server, Apache httpd server, Active Directory (Microsoft LDAP), IBM Maximo Asset Management.
- Configuring, deploying, and testing of enterprise software applications.
- Executing System Administration (Windows / Linux);
- Demonstrating experience in Cloud Infrastructure, Technical Documentation, Technical troubleshooting, and issue remediation.
- Demonstrating experience with DevOps and related tools (Ansible, AWX, Jenkins);
- Identifying and addressing client needs, building relationships with clients, and developing an awareness of Firm services; and,
- Communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner and delivering clear requests for information.
- Applying experience in performance tuning enterprise systems based on WebSphere Application Server
- Applying experience in Technical Automation, including some scripting (Python, Jython)