Technical Product Manager Jersey City, New Jersey
Title: Technical Product Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Jersey City, New Jersey
Vignetic is looking for a Technical Product Manager who will be determined to bring the human back to health care and invent a new kind of pharmacy benefit management program. Our mission is to provide easy-to-implement benefit solutions on an easy-to-use platform that promotes openness, offers choices, and lowers costs.
This is a unique opportunity to join a start-up in its early stages and disrupt an entire industry.
The Product Business Manager will report directly to the Director of Product Engineer and will perform detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and user acceptance testing. Ideal candidate should have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and translate business data into digestible information that improves processes.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Gathering requirements from meetings with various stakeholders and documenting the requirements.
- Document functional requirements for various integration and data setup design, development, and testing processes.
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Business process knowledge on PBM process i.e. Formulary, Accumulator’s, Claims etc.
- Deep business process knowledge on PBM claims processing is extremely desirable.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in business or related field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in business analysis in PBM industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Understanding of mobile application platforms and technologies.
- Experience creating and maintaining test scripts.
- Hands-on experience with SQL. NoSQL experience a big plus.
- Hands-on experience with Jira is a plus.
- Experience in software and system performance, load and stress testing required.
- Knowledge of Insurance, Healthcare and Pharma domain is a plus.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum/DevOps development methodology.
- Comprehensive understanding of test methodologies and techniques.
Equal Opportunity Employment
Equal employment opportunity is one of our most important people policies. Our policy strictly prohibits discrimination with respect to employment, or any of the terms and conditions of employment, on the basis of race, creed, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, age, gender identity or expression, affectional or sexual orientation, marital status, domestic partnership, familial status, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, disability (including AIDS and HIV infection), genetic information, liability for service in the United States armed forces, or any other legally protected status. We are dedicated to ensuring that all personnel decisions are made in accordance with these principles; it’s inherent in our values and a moral commitment.