Test Automation Engineer New York City, New York
Title: Test Automation Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: New York City, New York
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and deploy test specification cases, processes, and standards
- Develop and execute automated and manual test scripts, maintenance routines
- Identify test coverage and maintain the Requirements Traceability Matrix using HP ALM; Determine the appropriate data and system set-up requirements for automated test execution.
- Design back-end queries for pre-data conditions selection for both Automation and Manual test scripts execution
- Document and report on test results in HP ALM
- A baccalaureate degree in computer science, engineering or a related field from an accredited college and four years of satisfactory full-time experience related to IT automation engineering, monitoring engineering, management of infrastructure; or
- Eight years of satisfactory full-time experience related to IT automation engineering, monitoring engineering, management of infrastructure;
- Education and/or experience which is equivalent to “1” or “2” above.
- Hands-on in-depth knowledge of software quality assurance/testing methodologies and practices.
- Hands-on in-depth knowledge of HP ALM/Quality Center, and Unified Functional Tester
- Hands-on in-depth knowledge or exposure of object-oriented programming (VB Scripting)
- Knowledge/Exposure of UFT descriptive programing
- Knowledge/Exposure on hybrid framework and keyword driven action files
- Strong understanding of financial management concepts (accounting and budgeting)
- Proficiency running back-end/database queries for data set-up and verification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility to work overtime or weekends in order to meet target dates
- Minimum 5 years hands-on testing, writing test cases and defect tracking tools.
Under Executive Order 75, all new hires must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination.