Web Application Developer (JVN-535192) New York City, New York
Title: Web Application Developer
Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: New York City, New York
Vignetic is seeking a Web Application Developer who will perform activities related to technical design, coding, and unit testing of enhancements and defect corrections for the City’s time keeping system CityTime.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Strong client-side programming skills
- Responsible for building out front-end UI
Essential Skills & Qualifications:
- Good Knowledge in using SQL in Oracle
- Have strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college in computer science, engineering or a related field and four years of satisfactory full-time experience related to datacenter engineering and operations, cloud engineering and operations, complex IT infrastructure engineering; or,
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college and eight years of satisfactory full-time experience related to datacenter engineering and operations, cloud engineering and operations, complex IT infrastructure engineering; or,
- Education and/or experience which is equivalent to “1” or “2” above.
- 5+ years of experience with Junit, Jsunit or Selenium testing framework
- Strong knowledge of Java Skills
- Design/Architect web-based applications
- Propose/Provide solutions to complex requirements
- Strong knowledge of J2EE and EJBs
- Resolve complex performance issues for web-based applications using state of the art technologies (AJAX, Responsive Design, etc)
- 3+ or more years working with at least one of the following application servers: JBoss, Tomcat, BEA Weblogic, IBM WebSphere
Under Executive Order 75, all new hires must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination.