Workday Adaptive Planning Manager New York, New York
Title: Workday Adaptive Planning Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: All major cities
Preferred Fields of Study: Business Administration/Management, Finance, Human Resources Management, Accounting, Computer and Information Science
Minimum Years of Experience: 6 year(s)
The Challenge: As a manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarizing key points.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum Degree Requirement: Bachelor’s degree, master’s degree preferred
- Certifications Preferred: Workday Adaptive Planning, Deployment
- Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or proven record of success in implementing budgets, forecasts, and reports within Adaptive Planning for Finance and Workforce Planning.
- Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or proven record of success in analyzing financial models and reports (spreadsheet/ non-spreadsheet based models) and translating those models into Adaptive Planning.
- Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a record of success in providing technical guidance (design, model, configuration, integration, troubleshooting, etc.) for the Adaptive suite of products
- Maintaining proficiency and certification in the Adaptive Planning solution suite; and,
- Developing and enhancing the existing Adaptive Planning solution capabilities at PwC.
- Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in a role utilizing Adaptive Planning for at least 2 years, and having completed at least 3-5 end to end deployments.
- Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success with 2+ years of experience and working knowledge with budgeting and forecasting, including expense, personnel, revenue, capital, balance sheet planning, and financial reporting/consolidation
- Designing and building complex financial planning models, utilizing advanced Excel skills;
- Possessing financial and/or management accounting background;
- Demonstrating problem-solving skills;
- Providing exceptional customer service;
- Managing against timelines and goals effectively;
- Possessing excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Providing business analysis and requirements gathering;
- Demonstrating project management skills including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while being detail oriented; and,
- Having exposure to business process mapping and/or re-engineering is preferred.