Workday HCM Manager New York, New York
Title: Workday HCM Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: All major cities
Minimum Years of Experience: 6 year(s)
Preferred Fields of Study: Business Administration/Management, Human Resources Management, Organizational Management, Computer and Information Science
The Challenge: As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum Degree Requirement: Bachelor’s degree, master’s degree Preferred
- Certifications Preferred: Global Professional in Human Resources (GPHR), and/or a Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification, Workday Services functional certification and/or engagement manager certification
- Business processes related to all areas within Workday;
- Specialist domain knowledge for each particular area within Workday to the business and Level 2 Support Groups;
- Level 3 specialist for challenging incidents that cannot be resolved at Level 2; and,
- Human Capital reporting/analytics.
- Supporting the art of the possible discussions with territories around future functionality;
- Training support another functional domain in order to provide coverage for illness, vacations, increase in demand, and succession plans;
- Acting as a Business Process administrators, making any changes approved by governance across functional domains;
- Supporting Global Process Owners and Centres of Excellence within the business on proposed changes being requested by the network, either due to regulatory reasons or as a result of Workday Releases;
- Managing senior stakeholders; – Influencing groups to achieve the desired outcome;
- Presenting to groups virtually and in person;
- Possessing Workday certification in the relevant domain;
- Working in an HR role or in supporting HR Systems and business processes.