Workforce Management, Manager Newark, New Jersey
Title: Workforce Management, Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Newark, New Jersey
(Candidate must live in New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, or Delaware).
Vignetic is looking for a Workforce Management, Manager who will have direct accountability for the Service Enterprise workforce management to include call center, claims, correspondence, and other key areas for both Commercial and Government programs. Manager will ensure that we provide high levels of service by leading the long term and short term staffing models and monitoring daily activities. This position is the primary owner/liaison between call center operation and systems to ensure systems run effectively and that projects are implemented as expected.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensure the most efficient/timely workforce coverage for call volumes applying queuing theory
- Forecast and Plan for call volumes and capacity models by type and team (internal and external partners)
- Drive to achieve world class call metrics (Average Speed of Answer, Average Handle Time, First Call Resolution, Top Level Quality, etc.)
- Lead the team on key telephony/customer service projects
- Lead operational support for key telephony system issues (like IVR, AVAYA, Verint)
- Develop strategic planning for key corporate initiatives (like Healthcare Reform)
- Develop daily, weekly and monthly reports that are utilized by front line agents up through senior leadership
- Develop reporting processes that provide accurate and timely information and analysis
- Lead the call center quality improvement initiatives that include raising first contract resolution and lowering customer repeat call rate
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university preferred, or relevant work experience .
- Call Center Support Experience minimum of 5 years
- Leadership Experience minimum of 5 years
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills
- Healthcare Experience a plus
Essential Skills & Requirements:
Experience with Electronic Call Center Workforce Management Systems such as:
- Avaya Centervue
- Avaya CMS
- Verint WFO Suite
- Understanding Call Center Queuing Theory
- Travel % (If Applicable): Some travel may be required.